- Toast your Equii bread until light golden brown.
- Lightly rub the peeled garlic clove on the toasted bread.
- Cut your avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the mixture using a fork, or potato masher.
- Add the diced shallots, chopped cilantro, olive oil, vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle fresh lime juice, garnish with fresh cilantro, and the topping of your choice.
Topping and serving options:
- Top your avocado toast or sandwich with fried, scrambled, or poached eggs.
- Serve your avocado toast with some sweet and sour, or pickled condiments.
- Top it with your favorite hot sauce.
- Add fresh salad, microgreens, or tomatoes.
- Other herbs such as scallion, parsley, or basil can also be used.
- 4 Slices of plain or seeded Equii bread.
- 1 Garlic Clove, peeled and halved.
- 2 Large ripe avocados halved, pitted, and mashed.
- 2 Small finely diced shallots.
- ½ Bunch fresh cilantro.
- 2 Tablespoon extra-virgin, cold press, olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar.
- Maldon, or flaky sea salt to taste.
- Freshly cracked black Pepper to taste.
- ½ Lime, juiced